DIGST Department of Brain Sciences
The number of credits earned for each course is as follows in accordance with Article 78 of the school regulations.
|Subject credit||Common Electives or Other Major Courses||
- Master's: 21 or more course credits
- Doctoral: 36 or more course credits
- Integration: 36 or more course credits※ Students must complete at least 3 credits from common elective courses or other major courses.
|Curriculum Management and Completion Guidelines Article 10|
|Research credits||Thesis or Capstone||
1. Completion of a Thesis or Capstone course
- Master's: 9 credits or more
- Doctoral: 30 credits in Thesis (9 credits in Capstone for master's program may be included) or more
- Integration: More than 21 credits in Thesis (including 6 credits of Capstone for Master's program)
|Seminars and Internships||
2. Completion of Seminar and Internship courses
- Master's: 3 credits or more
- Doctoral: 6 credits or more
- Integration: 3 credits or more※ 1 credit for seminar and 1 credit for internship must be completed.
- Master's course: 2 semesters or more
- Doctoral program: 4 semesters or more
- Integrated course: 6 semesters or more